Dorwest Kelp Seaweed powder or Fucus vesiculosus, is a rich source of minerals, trace elements and organic fibres. This supplement makes a great nutritional supplement. It also promotes coat growth and helps to maintain good pigmentation, especially through the winter
Features of Dorwest Kelp Seaweed Powder
- A particularly rich source of minerals, and is known for its high levels of iron and iodine.
- It provides 37 minerals and trace elements necessary to maintain a healthy metabolism and is a valuable all-round mineral supplement.
- Finely powdered so that it can be easily added to the feed.
- It may also be used as an alternative to our Kelp Seaweed tablets if preferred, although it is not as potent as the tablets which also contain concentrated Fucus extract.
- Ideally given from the autumn right through the winter months, as this is when all animals naturally experience greater coat growth as they develop their thicker winter coats.
- As well as promoting dense coat growth Kelp Seaweed also helps to maintain good pigmentation.
We also recommend Dorwest Kelp Seaweed Tablets.