Dorwest Milk Thistle tablets are a dietary supplement used when your dog’s liver is in need of extra support.
Features of Dorwest Milk Thistle Tablets
- Milk Thistle fruit contains the well documented active ingredient Silymarin, which has hepatoprotective properties.
- Supports the liver in many ways; but most importantly by scavenging free radicals that are associated with cell damage and transforming them into less harmful compounds.
- The entire Milk Thistle fruit in our tablets as this provides not only the benefits of Silymarin
- This also ensures that the “balancing” effects of the other constituents are retained.
- The tablets are not coated and can be fed directly into the mouth or added to the daily feed.
- They are safe for long and short term use as the conditions requires but should only be used when the liver is in need of support.
- The tablets can be given in conjunction with conventional treatments and other herbal products, ideally under veterinary advice.
- Dorwest Milk Thistle can be given from 8 weeks of age but are not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
For general wellbeing supplement we recommend Dorwest Keepers Mix