Dorwest Pennyroyal Shampoo is using a minty scent that has been around since the Middle Ages to deter parasites.
Features of Dorwest Pennyroyal Shampoo
- Contains a volatile oil in its herb’s leaves
- Due to its strong minty aroma, which has been used since Roman times, it wards off insects and mites.
- During the middle ages Pennyriyal was laid on the floor and placed in the bedding to repel parasites by providing a hostile environment.
- Incorporate it into this shampoo which helps deter fleas and mites from dog’s and cat’s coats.
- Leaves the coat clean, with a fresh minty tang and no sticky residue.
- Suitable for all coat types and for puppies and kittens over 8 weeks of age.
- This high quality shampoo is extremely economical to use as it may be diluted by up to 50% with water.
We also recommend Dorwest’s Oatmeal Advanced Shampoo.