Dorwest Valerian can quickly calm frightened, anxious, hyperactive and stressed animals plus it’s easy to use in its liquid form.
Features of Dorwest Valerian Compound
- The effects of administration can be seen within half an hour;
- Perfect for highly stressful temporary situations or whilst a rescued pet is settling down in a new home;
- Travel stress;
- Anxiety caused by fireworks, gunfire, thunder or other noises;
- Anxiety during new circumstances such as a house move or similar upheaval;
- A new and scared dog in the hom;e
- Hyperactive behaviour and over-excitability;
- Veterinary visits and other scary circumstances;
- Separation anxiety as part of a behaviour modification program.
This compound can be used in conjunction with the Dorwest Skullcap & Valerian mixture. This compound is purely for short term use. It is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation. The compound can be dropped onto the tongue using the pipette.